"The illustrations are cleanly drawn depicting Nigerian figures in brightly patterned dress and village settings. They are brightened up both by a chorus that sings a song to the Iroko Spirit in one scene but can be heard in the background throughout and by a particularly lively, accented narrator."
"Wow! This is one of the best things to happen to my iPad... Heard of this story since my childhood but it's the first time I'll be listening to the story for real in more than 30 yrs. I so love this, Thank you!"
Oluronbi, a pretty young lady has everything going for her except a child. Her sadness is about to be broken, thanks to the kindhearted Iroko Spirit. Oluronbi's desperation and attitude are put to the test. This is a story of trust and attitude with cultural and moral lessons for the audience. There's more. Find out in Oluronbi.
* Moral and cultural undertones to the story
* Three ways to read: Read to Me: automatically reads each page of the story to you; Read it Myself: allows you to read yourself; Auto Play: automatically reads the entire story to you.
* Ease of Navigation: Swipe the screen to change pages or use the navigational arrows.
* Repeat Narration: Repeat the narration for any page.
* Page selector: select which page you chose to read or commence reading from via the menu.
* Folk songs: Enjoy beautiful folk songs complete with drums, voice etc.
* Cultural highlights: Pick up simple cultural tips on different pages by selecting highlighted texts and pictures.
* Games: Play through a selection of puzzle games to put together scenes, crafts picked up from the story.
* Hide or remove narrative texts: Hide or show the narrative text depending on your choice.
* Mute or Play background music: Allow or disallow the matching background music at any time
* Mute or Play narration: Switch from 'Read to me' to 'Read it Myself' reading mode by simply muting the sound button
* Parent Section: A secure Parent section provides parents or adults with a secure means of providing feedback directly from the app.
Recommended Ages: 2 12 years. Also, if you're looking to get started on African culture in a subtle manner then this app is for you.
To catch up with more culturally rich fables and other apps in our growing collection,
Visit us: www.geniigames.com
Like us on Facebook: www.facebook.com/geniigames
Follow us on Twitter: @genii_games
You're welcome to reach us anytime. Mail us at email@example.com. You can also do so without leaving the app by accessing the form feature under the Secured Parent Section of the app. We'd also appreciate your review on the App store.
Requires iOS 4.3 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
Oluronbi for iPhone is a free trial software application from the Reference Tools subcategory, part of the Education category.
The app is currently available in English and it was last updated on 2013-07-09. The program can be installed on iOS.
Oluronbi for iPhone (version 1.1) has a file size of 21.81 MB and is available for download from our website.
Just click the green Download button above to start. Until now the program was downloaded 0 times.
We already checked that the download link to be safe, however for your own protection we recommend that you scan the downloaded software with your antivirus.